- Submitted by: Higher Education Sustainability Initiative (HESI)
- Primary SD area: Education
- Keywords: education
- Location: Grenoble, France
- Date of completion: 1 Jan 2000
- More information
Deliverables & Resources
Higher Education Sustainability Initiative-Grenoble Ecole de Management
Organization(s) making commitmentGrenoble Ecole de Management
Achievement of CommitmentGrenoble Ecole de Management commits to:
- Continue to publish a biannual Global RIM report (Global Compact/PRME SIP report) ? 4th report to be published before October 2012.
- Continue to annually self assess the institution?s progress with indicators using the French National CGE/CPU Green Plan.
- Share courses, best practices, information & ressources via GEM?s DD/RSE platform www.openrim.org
How this will be achievedBy supporting & sustaining collaborative learning and innovative projects internally with GEM?s student body, faculty & administration; and externally through our corporate, academic and social alliances locally, nationally and internationally.
|Share courses, best practices, information & ressources via GEM?s DD/RSE platform www.openrim.org||2015|
|Biannual Global RIM report (Global Compact/PRME SIP report)||2015|
|Resources devoted to delivery|
|Staff / Technical expertise||Expertise of students and staff concerning sustainable development|