- Submitted by: Higher Education Sustainability Initiative (HESI)
- Primary SD area: Education
- Keywords: education
- Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom (The)
- Date of completion: 1 Jan 2000
- More information
Deliverables & Resources
Higher Education Sustainability Initiative - Anglia Ruskin University
Organization(s) making commitmentAnglia Ruskin University
Achievement of CommitmentWe have included the following in our 2012-2014 Corporate Plan:
- incorporate sustainability across the curriculum and embed generally in student life and activities.
- implement all elements of our carbon reduction management plan to reduce our carbon footprint by at least 25%.
- extend the scope of our environmental monitoring to cover all sources of carbon emissions and other impacts.
- establish, implement and promulgate a vision for the Global Sustainability Institute (our cross faculty sustainability research institute) to achieve national recognition during the lifetime of the plan.
How this will be achievedWe are partners in the Green Economy Coalition and the Renewable Energy and International Law (REIL) network.
|2012-2014 Corporate Plan||2014|
|Resources devoted to delivery|
|Staff / Technical expertise||Expertise of students and staff concerning sustainable development|