- Submitted by: United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-HABITAT)
- Primary SD area: Sustainable Cities
- Keywords: Risk, resilience, rehabilitation
- Location: Selected cities, regions and national authorities worldwide
- Date of completion: 31 Dec 2019
- More information
Deliverables & Resources
Urban resilience and post-crisis rehabilitation
Organization(s) making commitmentUN-Habitat
Achievement of CommitmentCity, regional and national authorities will have increased resilience to the impacts of natural and human-made crises and have undertaken rehabilitation in ways that advance sustainable urban development.
How this will be achievedPartner cities, regional and national authorities will implement and integrate risk reduction strategies and programming within their urban planning and management systems with the collaboration of UNISDRs, local government authorities, CSOs and the private sector, OCHA.
|Population displacement response plans||End 2019|
|Urban risk reduction strategies||End 2019|
|Resources devoted to delivery|
|Financing (in USD)||240,000,000|