- Submitted by: Higher Education Sustainability Initiative (HESI)
- Primary SD area: Education
- Keywords: education
- Location: Lille cedex, France
- Date of completion: 1 Jan 2000
- More information
Deliverables & Resources
Higher Education Sustainability Initiative - Institut Catholique D'arts et Métiers
Organization(s) making commitmentInstitut Catholique D'arts et Métiers
Achievement of CommitmentIcam Lille is committed to reach Level 3 of the french “Plan Vert” guidelines
- Facilitate and enhance students’ education for Sustainable Development in Icam standard cursus, but also through extra-curricular activities and special events.
- Contribute to Sustainable Development knowledge and know-how through Icam Research & Development activities, promoting innovation in technologies and in organizations.
- Manage Icam Lille campus according to sustainable development good practices, in order to enhance student and staff awareness, and to reduce Icam ecological footprint.
How this will be achievedThrough continued efforts already underway
|Manage Icam Lille campus according to sustainable development good practices||2015|
|Icam Research & Development activities||2015|
|Resources devoted to delivery|
|Staff / Technical expertise||Expertise of students and staff dedicated to sustainable practices|