Mr. Bert Diphoorn
- Input to Compilation Document
- Responses from Synthesis Report (Not available)
Side Events at Rio+20
- UN-Water: The Road to Rio. Water for Development and Poverty Eradication (by: UN-Water)
16 Nov 2011 - 16 Nov 2011 , World Conference Center Bonn,
- Water in the Green Economy in Practice: Towards Rio+20 (by: UN-Water)
3 Oct 2011 - 4 Oct 2011 , Zaragoza, Spain
- How the Green Economy depends on Water (by: UN-Water)
7 Mar 2011 - 7 Mar 2011 , Conference Room 4, New North Lawn Building, UNHQ, New York
Green economy Practices/Policies/Initiatives in UN-Water
- 25 Apr 2012 - New GLAAS Report: Risk of sanitation and water supply services slipping behind - Additional and targeted resources required (by: UN-Water)
- 13 Oct 2011 - Proper water management vital to green economy, UN water group says (by: UN-Water)
- 6 Sep 2011 - UN-Water to Produce Water Status Report for Rio+20 (by: UN-Water)
- 1 Sep 2011 - UN-Water elects new office holders as water moves to centre of sustainable development challenge (by: UN-Water)
- 29 Aug 2011 - 'Clean water should be global priority' (by: UN-Water)
Background papers/Position papers
Information note on water at Rio
This information note provides information on questions and issues raised in the Rio+20 negotiation process on water and much more.
Interview series on Water in Rio+20. Interview with Alice M. Bouman-Dentener
Interviewing Ms Alice M. Bouman-Dentener, President of Women for Water Partnership
Interview series on Water in Rio+20 by UNW-DPAC
"Water = Life. We all know that. We should stop questioning and debating the obvious. Given the fact that so many millions on our globe still lack access to this life bringing resource, we should use our time and energy to solve that problem by putting the vast number of already agreed principles into practice. Let us please move from vision to action."
Rio+20 water calendar
In this booklet you will find a list of all water-related official side events and other main events.
Water and a Green Economy in Latin America and the Caribbean
Case studies on Water and Green Economy in Latin America and the Caribbean.
Know more at: www.un.org/waterforlifedecade/green_economy.shtml
Water planning in the transition to a green economy
Water planning in the transition to a green economy. Download PDF: http://bit.ly/MEd1G1
Know more on Water and Green Economy: www.un.org/waterforlifedecade/green_economy